2008年11月24日 星期一

What is your favorite room in your home and why?

Home is a very important place because it can bring comfortable and warmth for us. Everyone has a home, home is a harbour of refuge for people when they get any troubles. Fortunately, I have my own sweet house and it follows my instructions to design. Now I would like to introduce my house!

My house has five rooms; they're living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and study.

This is living room which is including nice and warm light, a very comfortable sofa, glass table and a 37" LCD TV. I usually like to lie on the sofa and watch TV when I come home. Everyone likes to lie on my sofa when they come to my home. The big LCD TV is the gift given by my brother to celebret the housewarming, it's really a good present.

Although I'm seldom cooking, kitchen is necessary for me. When I don't want to go outside, it is convenient to cook some simple meals.

My house also has two balconies, one is viewing balcony and the other is working balcony. If my friends visit to me, I will put desk and chairs at balcony. We can have a coffee or tea and chat each other. That's really a beautiful live!



This is my bedroom, it's very simple and only has a wardrobe, a bed and two cabinets. I hope it's just a warm sleeping room, so I didn't put desk and bookcase in it.



My favorite room is study. It doesn't has wall in the front, whole glass wall is instead of brick wall and whole glass door is instead of wood door. In this room, there is a bookcase on the left side and a big window on the back side. I like this room since it is a multi-functional room. Usually it is a study but when I play guitar, it becomes a music room; when I do exercise inside, it becomes a gym; when friends visit, it becomes another bedroom.

Actually, it is a desirable house and I love it very much. Hey guys, welcome to my home!

沒有留言: